Math Curriculum for the 2nd 9 weeks
- Add and subtract within 20; using the relationships between addition and subtraction
- Determining the unknown whole number in a subtraction or addition equation relating three numbers.
- Understanding the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if the equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false.
- Understanding that the numbers 11-19 are made from a ten and some ones.
- Understanding the numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc. are thought of as one ten , two tens, etc.
- Understanding that the two digits of a two digit number represents amounts of tens and ones.